Yet another attempt at being a better blogger...

on Monday, November 10, 2008

Time to be honest. Blogging is kind of a pain. That's why I don't do it much these days. I have such little free time during the work day to post, and the last thing I want to do when I get home is get on the computer, so the blogging has suffered. Don't get me wrong...I do like keeping a blog and I've enjoyed the experience thus far...I just have trouble keeping up with it.

So, I've come up with some ideas for being a better blogger. (1) Shorter posts, because they take less time to write; (2) More posts that aren't about my day-to-day life, because that can get a little boring and repetitive; (3) Scheduling time each week to write at least one blog post, just like I'd schedule a meeting or appointment; and (4) Remind myself that journaling is good for my heart, mind and soul.