Drunk Blogging

on Saturday, August 15, 2009

Why? Because I can, bitches! Johnny's away at a bachelor party and I am having a grand old time on my own.

After dropping the hubby off this morning, I hit the outlets in Lee, MA to find a dress to wear to this god-forsaken wedding in 3 weeks. Well, I found the perfect dress. And get ready for this...it was marked down from $188 to...$22!!! Bargain of the century. And, then I spent an unmentionable amount of money on clothes. Oops! At least I'll look fabulous!

After my shopping spree, I met up with my dad and sister to go to the grand opening (or, sort of re-opening) of Mountain Park. This former amusement park has been transformed into a Tanglewood-esque music venue and today was it's christening. Normally, it will cost $$$ to go, but today was FRRREEEEEE! There were 6 bands playing today, but we only stayed for 1 because it was so dang hot. Holy moly!

Dad and I then went back to NoHo to hit up one of our favorite spots for dinner...Paradisio! After a killer pizza and a few glasses of sangria, I headed home, which is where I am now. I'm just sitting on the patio, drinking a bottle of champagne to the head, listening to some tunes and blogging away the time until my hubby gets back.

Ahhh, summertime is fund, isn't it?