10 Years Later

on Friday, October 23, 2009

It has been 10 years...a whole decade...since I graduated from high school. Whoa...where did the time go?!?

In late November, I will be attending not one, but two high school reunions. Mine and my hubby's. And they just so happen to fall back to back, with mine on a Friday night and his the very next night. I have mixed feelings about them (well, mostly mine. I am happy to accompany my hubby to his.). One minute I think it will be a lot of fun, and then the next minute I picture an evening filled with awkward conversations with people that I wasn't really friends with in high school (and let's be honest, don't even remember).

Who knows how it will turn out, but I am committed to living a life without regrets, so I'm going to embrace the cheesiness of the high school reunion and go with bells on. It may suck, but you only graduate from high school 10 years ago once, right?