Like my new look?

on Saturday, October 17, 2009

I can't help but be a little festive this time of year...I love it! I love all things fall...foliage, cider, pumpkins, football, the smell of fire, trick-or-treaters, sweaters, boots...I could go on and on and on. So, in honor of my love of all things fall, the bloggy got a new look. You like?

And speaking of the bloggy, I have something to say.

Dear Bloggy,

I am so sorry that I have been neglecting you. You are always faithful and willing to accept whatever I put in you. You listen to my antics and don't care whether I am writing a happy post or a complainey post. You always proudly wear whatever background I put on you (are you digging the Halloween motif as much as I am?). Yet, I have not shown you the same respect. I only use you when it's convenient for me. And lately that hasn't been much. But, I am going to try harder and even though I can't make any promises, I do hope to be a better partner in this fun, yet semi-narcissistic, journey that we have been on for almost 2 years!

Your semi-faithful partner in blogging,

Melissa

And speaking of new looks, guess who got bangs? That's right...me! I haven't had bangs since junior high and I'm totally freaking out about them. When I got my haircut, we were all but finished up when I made a spur of the moment decision to have them cut. I am still not sure about them, but I am trying to give them a chance. I promise to post a pic as soon as I take one.

Happy fall, peeps!