Oh No! The Big 5-0!

on Tuesday, October 20, 2009

That's right, folks! My beautiful, wonderful mother turned a half century young on October 4th.
I threw her a surprise party (the first I've ever thrown) and had such a fun time planning it! I totally got into it and I think I've caught the party planning bug! Mom was totally surprised and everyone had an awesome time celebrating her special day. I only had one disappointment in the day...I completely forgot to take pictures. Can you believe that? I got the camera out, took pics of the set up before the guests arrived, and then got so caught up in being the hostest with the mostest that I did not snap one single shot of the party in action. So, here is all I have to share :-(

Pathetic documentation of such an important day, I know. But, the most important thing was that we celebrate my mom and show her how much she's loved, and I'm pretty sure that was accomplished. Love you mumma! Happy 50 to you!