Multiple Posts

on Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I feel I should give a brief explanation of why there have recently been (and will continue to be) multiple posts in a single day. I can no longer access blogger at work. I used to blog when I got bored (and sometimes even when I should have been doing work), but my new division blocks blogger, so it is no longer an option. I rarely blog from home because the LAST thing I want to do when I come home from work is get on the computer. I'd much rather be hanging out with my hubby, cooking dinner, walking the dog, working out, racing, reading, watching TV...you name it!

So, what is a recently recommitted blogger supposed to do? I've found my solution. Whenever I get inspired to write something for my blog while I am at work, I write myself an email. That way, all I have to do is cut and paste the text of my email into the blog and voila! 2 seconds and I am done. This gives me the best of both worlds...the ability to write my blog entries when the moods hits me and spending the least possible amount of time on the computer while I am at home. Yay for simple solutions!!!

So, in the spirit of multiple blog posts, I think I might have one more to post (**runs off to check inbox**)