Random (and slightly embarrassing) things that I love

on Thursday, May 15, 2008

  1. Cherry flavored starburst and popsicles (but I hate real cherries)
  2. Shopping at Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe (although I always feel soooo old when I'm in there)
  3. TV: The Bachelor and American Idol (yes, I DVR these each week and John picks on me for it)
  4. Movies: Sweet Home Alabama and Legally Blonde (although I'm not necessarily a big Reese Witherspoon fan)
  5. Music: Britney Spears and n*Sync (circa 1999)
  6. Turbo Jam (Chalene, the instructor, keeps me pumped up!)
  7. Oprah and Friends Radio on XM 156 (especially Dr. Oz and Rabbi Shmuley)
  8. Going to tanning beds (although I officially gave that up after my wedding)
  9. Hampton Beach (I could seriously spend the whole summer on the boardwalk playing video games and eating sno cones)
  10. Snowstorms (I hate the winter, but I love when we get a big ole' Nor'easter! I just wish all that snow would go away the next day)