Performance Anxiety

on Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I had my mid-year performance review yesterday, and let me tell you...I rocked it! My new manager absolutely loves me and had nothing but extremely positive feedback. She even went as far as telling me that if I continue on the same path for the remainder of the year (meaning, continue performing as I have for the past 3 months) then I will definitely receive the highest performance rating, an honor reserved for only a very small percentage of employees throughout the entire company. And the higher the rating, the higher the raise and bonus. I better stay on top of my game!

This wonderful feedback only reminds me of how thankful I am for having gotten this incredible opportunity. I will continue to work hard to prove that I am worthy of it!