Happy Hoochie Birthday!

on Saturday, July 18, 2009

This past Thursday was my best friend Crystal's birthday and her husband Marty decided to throw a little BBQ for her that evening. After rushing home from work to bake my famous cookies for the party (that everyone keeps raving about!), we headed over to their house to celebrate Crystal's 28th. We enjoyed some yummy food and drink and good company and were having a good ole' time when our friend Sarah surprised us all by showing up! She lives a very busy life in Boston, so us Western Mass gals don't get to see her nearly as much as we would like to. It was sooooo wonderful to see her, as it always is when us 3 old high school friends get together. Of course, I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures to commemorate the occasion :-( But, regardless, it really was wonderful to be with my girls. I love them so much!

My lovely ladies (from left to right): Sarah, Crystal, me (duh!) and my sister Ashley

P.S.

Wondering about the hoochie birthday reference? Our silly nickname for Crystal since we were in high school has been "Hooch". Sometime "Hoodrat" as well. Long story...