The G's Host the 3rd of July

on Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We held our annual 3rd of July party this past Friday, and it was a great success! We had about 30 people over and it was so much fun. We got to catch up with friends and family, enjoy some great food, and of course, watch fireworks. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day.


Lindsey and Baby Jack





John with Jack's parents, Andrew and Stephanie (yes, Andrew is 6'9". Jack is going to be TALL)

My mom and Chris, working the grill


Me and Jack (not the most flattering picture, but considering the fact that I spent most of the night with baby Jack in my arms, I thought it was only appropriate to post a picture of us together)




Me and my not-so-baby brother, Chris



Me and by BFF, Crystal


Of course, what post would be complete without a photo of my love and I?



John's parents, Nancy and John



And, the big event of the evening...the fireworks!



Making smores with the kids at the after party


Hope everyone had as great a day as we did!