All is Well

on Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Surgery went off without a hitch yesterday. I'm feeling rather uncomfortable, and as a result, I haven't gotten much sleep...hence the reason I am posting so early in the am. But, even though I am uncomfortable, have been bleeding quite a bit and haven't gotten more than 3 hours of sleep, it really isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I am really anxious to see how I feel after everything is all healed up!

I know I promised lots of updates this week, and I will get to them, but right now definitely isn't the time. I'm feeling a little dizzy and out of it and I'm due for another dose of pain killers, which I'm hoping will knock me out for a few hours. I could really use it!

I am really glad that the surgery is now behind me and I am on the road to recovery. It truly is a relief!

P.S.

Sorry if this post is a little incoherent. I've re-read it a few times and can't quite decide if it makes any sense!