Spice it up, baby!

on Friday, May 1, 2009

Ever feel like you are stuck in a rut? I am having a hard time reconciling this feeling, because let me tell you, life has been anything but boring lately. But, I can't help but have this feeling like I need to spice it up. Maybe it's the spring's sudden arrival making me need to feel so alive, but whatever the cause, I have this burning passion inside me to do anything and everything I can think of!

So, here is to mixing it up and making it happen! I am going to take full advantage of this feeling inside me to live the life I feel so passionate about living. I don't ever want to have regrets, and I certainly don't want to waste the short amount of time I have here on this Earth with monotony and boredom. For me, life is about the experiences that I have. I love feeling like I did something...anything!

Out with the old, rut-stuck, winter mindset and in with the new, adventuresome spirit I feel building from deep inside. I hope you'll stick with me through my little "mini-revival" I've got going on. I hope my passion is contagious, because this feeling that I have that some very exciting things are on my horizon, is fun, exhilarating, and in my opinion, what life truly is about.