Want to get EXTREME?

on Saturday, May 2, 2009


I am now the proud owner of the "Chalean Extreme" program, an intense circuit training program proven to burn body fat and increase metabolism. It's not like I have a bunch of weight to lose or anything...most people would probably consider me to be fit and in shape...but I personally believe that fitness is a constant journey. I must never feel content. I must always continue to push myself to the next level. I've done the cardio thing...running, spinning, kickboxing, step...so now it's time for a new challenge. I love Chalene's Turbo Jam videos, so when I saw this new workout program that is heavily based in weightlifting, I just had to give it a try.
Today I am performing my fitness assessment, taking my measurements, calculating my body fat, and (gulp!) taking my "before" photos. Tomorrow the torture (meant in the best way possible, of course) begins. I will be sure to keep you updated on my progress and (hopefully) results. In 90 days, this girl is going to be a mean, lean fat-burning machine!