Quick Holiday Recap

on Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas...



Dad and Sister over for breakfast, up to Mom's for presents with Mom and Brother, down to John's aunts for Christmas dinner, over to John's parent's neighbor's for Christmas party. Whew! But wait...it's not over yet. Day after...over to John's parents for Christmas with them and John's sister, then trip up to John's grandparents for a little quality time. Talk about holiday overload!


Can I just mention the awesome gifts we got!?! Our new Keurig coffeemaker is quite possibly the best thing ever, my new camera rocks my picture-loving world, and my beautiful charm bracelet from my Mom is one of the most thoughtful gifts I've ever received. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful and generous people in my life. I appreciate them beyond words.



New Year's...



Dave and Cammi over for apps, drinks, games and lots of fun! Great night...and the best part...being able to be in comfortable clothes, hanging with my doggie and going to bed when I felt like it. No driving involved!



A few pics from the festivities...


Us on Christmas Day at my Mom's



John and my Mom on Christmas Day...two of my favorite people!



The fam in-law the day after Christmas:


The house looking festive on New Year's Eve:


Johnny building us a great fire on New Year's Eve:



Me and my girl getting ready to ring in the New Year:


Bailey's New Year's gift to me:



John and Bail:



The delicious spread...notice Bailey drooling over the eats!:



Dave and Cammi's first picture of 2009:



Our first picture of 2009:



OK, I lied...this was actually our first picture of 2009. Gotta love it!:



Us getting silly at the end of a fun night:




OK, I'm pictured out. I just wanted to make mention of the fact that Baby Jack (Steph and Andy's son) was born in the wee hours of the morning this morning (on his due date, if you can believe that)! He is beautiful and mom and baby are both doing well. I am just counting down the hours until I can get out of work and go visit them in the hospital. I am an honorary aunt again!


Today I am thankful for Jack's safe arrival! Congrats to the Harris family!