Month in Review

on Saturday, January 31, 2009

January is done! Can you believe it? We are that much closer to spring. January was an interesting month, and a good one for sure. This month...


We rang in the New Year right!


Met Baby Jack, our honorary nephew, for the first time...


(Clearly this is not actually Baby Jack, but I don't feel that it is my place to post photos of someone else's child on the internet)


Started taking a yoga class...


Got snowed on even more...


Enjoyed watching our girl LOVE EVERY SECOND of the snow...


Got inspired by the snow and convinced the hubby's parents to purchase a family condo in Florida that I can assure you we will be taking FULL advantage of ASAP...


Rang in our friend Andrew's Birthday...


Solved my 6+ month health mystery...




And, most importantly, were blessed with another wonderful month together...



Today I am thankful for my relatively uncomplicated life. To some it might be boring, but to me it's all I could ever want.