Congrats Bug!!!

on Sunday, June 14, 2009

My little brother Chris is officially a high school graduate! We attended the 101st graduation of Smith Vocational and Agricultural High School on Wednesday, June 10th to witness the big event. I think this story is best told in pictures, so here we go!



The grad entering the auditorium...







Officially graduated, diploma in hand!








The graduating class at the end of the ceremony...






Me and my beloved little bro/grad!


Me, mom and Chris...





Our fam...J, me, mom, Chris and Chris (mom's on again, off again, on again boyfriend...ugh!)...






Crazy extended fam...Maddi, Becky, Kyle (also a grad), mom, Chris and me...




On an unrelated note, this may seem a little stalker-ish, but I just had to share this because I was so blown away by it. One of my high school cheerleading coaches is a teacher at my brother's high school (former high school, I guess I should say). Anyway, she was at the graduation because she was one of the senior class advisors. I was completely floored at how AMAZING she looks these days! Total transformation from 10 years ago. Check this out...


Here she is 10 years ago (the one on the left)...




Another shot...she's on the right in this one...



And here she is today...



Another shot of her today...




Can you believe it!?! Way to go, coach! You are an inspiration, for sure!