WAH

on Wednesday, June 10, 2009

W = Work
A = At
H = Home

Love it! I get to sleep in a little later than usual, take my doggie love on a longer morning walk than usual, take my time getting ready for the day, and then get comfortable on the couch with my computer on my lap. And, the best part is...I get so much done! No interruptions, no distractions, just work, work, work! It's fantastic!

I decided to WAH today because I have the afternoon off...for my little bro's graduation! I CANNOT BELIEVE MY BUG IS A HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE!!! I still remember the day he was born, still remember what a troublemaker toddler he was, still remember dropping him off at daycare, picking him up from elementary school, watching him grow from a baby to a man. I just adore my brother and am so proud of him. I cannot wait for tonight (better wear the waterproof mascara!). Prepare yourself for pictures!!!

Congrats Bug! Your big sis loves ya!