A Little Better

on Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2009 just got a little better. I got this beauty in the mail yesterday.

Ladies and gentlemen...let me present the Cannon EOS Rebel XS. My beyond generous mother-in-law offered to get me this beauty as a Christmas gift. Of course I could not pass up the opportunity. I have been talking about taking up photography as a hobby for as long as I can remember, but I just couldn't justify spending that much money on a new DSLR camera when I own not one, but two awesome point and shoots. Now I have no excuses. I have the photographic magic in my hands. Poor Bailey has already been subjected to the wrath of my new hobby and I'm sure that there are a few thousand more pictures in her future. I've already ordered a book on DSLR photography and I am signing up for a class at a local community college.
So, if you are looking for a photographer and have the patience to deal with a novice, call me up peeps!